Northgate Park is a beautiful, eclectic neighborhood located immediately north of I85, between Duke Street and Roxboro Road.
Built mainly in the 1940’s and 1950’s, the neighborhood is well established with mature trees providing a quiet, peaceful environment. The Northgate Park area is within easy reach of local amenities, downtown Durham, and commuter routes.
Living in Northgate Park, you do not have to travel far to reach:
- Northgate Park and dog park with play areas
- Ellerbe Creek and picnic shelters
- The Museum of Life and Science with the Dinosaur Trail
- Northgate Mall and Stadium 10 Cinema
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Club Boulevard Magnet Elementary school
- Downtown Durham and the Central Park District
- Many small businesses on and around Roxboro Road